Outstanding balances are due at the start of the conference. Admission to the training and conference will not be allowed and registration credentials will not be issued until all fees have been paid in full.
Please send payment via electronic bank transfer (SWIFT) in order to secure your seat. Please forward a copy of the SWIFT receipt and the Wire Transfer form to us via email once the payment has been transferred. Proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com for us to update your registration status.
Payment should be made in AED to:
Account Name : RED PILL SOCIAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
IBAN Account Number : AE450030011309499920001
Bank Name : Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank – Al Qusais Branch
SWIFT : ADCBAEAA
IMPORTANT: When making payment please clearly state the Invoice Number or Registration Code to be used for the payment allocation. Please send proof of payment along with its Transaction Reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org when payment has been made.
Please note that payment in full needs to reach Red Pill Social Marketing Management no later than 1st October 2019 or your training and conference registration may be cancelled and the seat given to a paid registrant.
Receipts are auto generated from the system in PDF format and available for download / printing once your registration is completed and paid in full.
Substitutions, including those made on site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. You may submit your request via e-mail.
If you find that you have registered yourself for the incorrect class, you must contact us before 1st October 2019 for us to move you to the class you originally wanted to be in – this request can be accommodated as long as the class has capacity.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Fees are non-refundable after 1st October 2019.
- Paid registrants who fail to send a substitute, or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person by emailing us with details of your substitution request.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a 20% processing fee if notification is submitted before 1st October 2019.
- If you cancel and re-register, your new registration will reflect the current pricing. Earlier registration pricing will not be honored.
- If you have erroneously registered twice for the same event (e.g. twice for the conference or same training class), please email us IMMEDIATELY or you will be responsible for the costs of both registrations.
- If you register during the early bird period we must receive your payment no later than 16th September 2019 or your registration may be automatically moved to the normal registration rates.
- If you have already registered and paid your registration in full, you are not eligible for a discount if your organisation also submits and qualifies for a discount code at a later date.
- We reserve the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
If CyberWeek.ae is forced to close a training class due to low enrollment, you have the following options:
- If you choose to cancel your training you will receive a refund of your monies in full within 30 days – you will not be assessed an administrative fee.
- Move to another class if there is space in the class.
Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive then you must pay the difference. If the newly selected course is less expensive, you will be given a refund for the difference in the original payment instrument.
You will not receive a refund for the entire conference should you choose to cancel your entire registration. You will only receive a refund for the cancelled class. If you wish to cancel your entire registration, please email us.
TRAINING CLASS RESERVATIONS
All training course seats are first come, first paid. The only way to hold a seat in a training course is to be paid in full at the time of your registration. HITB reserves the right to cancel your unpaid registration with notification in order to guarantee the seat to another delegate.
TRAINING CLASS CHANGE REQUEST
If you wish to change classes, you must contact us by 1st October 2019.